Yahoo Placement Paper 2017 │ Latest Placement Paper of Yahoo 2017 │ Yahoo Sample Paper │ Latest Old Placement Paper of Yahoo.
Exclusive Placement Paper of Yahoo Interview Questions in Notification Guru. Free Yahoo Placement Paper Check here –
1) Teacher asked the students to find the cube root of a natural number but she did not mention the base. Students assumed the base found the cube root. Each student got an integer. Find the sum of digits of that number.
2) Which of the following masks can be used to zero out alternate bits of a 16 bit number?
3) If we have a ring counter of 4 bits, with an initial state of 1000, what is the modulus of the counter?
E) Node of the above
4) The worst case time complexity of finding 5th smallest number in sa list of 50000 randomly chosen numbers.
A) O (1)
B) O (n)
C) O (logn)
D) O (n^2)
E) O (nlogn)
5) Two matrices M1 and M2 are to be stored in an Array A and b respectively. Each Array can be stored either in row major r column major order in contiguous memory locations. The time complexity to compute M1*M2 (Matrix Multipication) will be
A) Best if A is in row-major and B is in Column Major Order.
B) Best if both are in row major
C) Best if both are in column major
D) Independent of the storage scheme
6) What is the difference of last two digits of N where N=7^2010
7) Teacher asked the students to find the cube root of a natural number but she did not mention the base. Students assumed the base found the cube root. Each student got an integer. Find the sum of digits of that number.
8) Which of the following masks can be used to zero out alternate bits of a 16 bit number?
10) Sum of A and B is given by
A) *(@(A, B), 2)
11) Let x<0, 0<y<1, Z>1 which of the following is false:
A) (x2-z2)has to be positive.
B) yz can be less than one.
C) xy can never be zero
D) (y2-z2) is always negative
Directions for Questions Nos: 12 to 16
Five executives of a multinational company met in Bombay :
Mr. Ram can speak Tamil and Hindi
Mr.Sham speaks Tamil and English
Mr. Raju converses in English and Hindi
Mr.Balu speaks Telugu and Tamil quite well.
Mr.Lalu can speak Hindi and Telugu
12) Which of the following can act as a interpreter when Mr.Raju and Mr.Balu wish to confer?
A) Mr.Ram Only
B) Mr.Sham Only.
C) Either Mr.Ram or Mr.Sham
D) Any of the other three executives
13) Besides Mr. Lalu, which of the following can converse with Mr.Balu without an Interpreter?
A) Mr. Ram Only
B) Mr. Sham only
C) Mr. Ram and Mr. Sham
D) Mr. Raju Only
14) Which of the following cannot converse without interpreter?
A) Mr. Sham and Mr. Lalu.
B) Mr. Ram and Mr. Sham
C) Mr. Ram and Mr. Raju
D) Mr. Sham and Mr. Balu
15) If a sixth executive is brought in, for him to be understood by the maximum number of original five, he should be fluent in?
A) English and Telugu
B) Hindi and Tamil
C) Telugu and Hindi
D) Hindi and English
16) Of the languages spoken the most common languages are
A) English and Tamil
B) English and Hindi
C) English and Telugu
D) Hindi and Tamil
Each post will update shortly without any notice, So follow us Regularly and prepare yourself for Interview. You can also See that, there is a subscribe box in our site. You can Subscribe your Email ID without paying any Cost.