WIPRO Placement Paper 2017 │ Latest Placement Paper of Wipro Information technology company 2017 │ WIPRO Sample Paper │ Latest Old Placement Paper of WIPRO.
Exclusive Placement Paper of WIPRO Interview Questions in Notification Guru. Free WIPRO Placement Paper Check here –
The correct answer is:
(A) If statement (I) alone is sufficient but statement (II) alone is not sufficient.
(B) If statement (II) alone is sufficient but statement (I) alone is not sufficient.
(C) If both statements together are sufficient but neither of statements alone is sufficient.
(D) If both together are not sufficient.
1) What is the distance from city A to city C in kms?
(I) City A is 90 kms from City B
(II) City B is 30 kms from City C
2) What is the 30th term of a given sequence?
(I) The first two terms of the sequence are 1,1/2
(II) The common difference is -1/2
3) Was Avinash early, on time or late for work?
(I) He thought his watch was 10 minutes fast
(II) Actually his watch was 5 minutes slow
4) What is the value of A if A is an integer?
(I) A4 = 1
(II) A3 + 1 = 0
5) X’s father’s wife’s father’s granddaughter uncle will be related to X as
6) If in a certain code “RANGE” is coded as 12345 and “RANDOM” is coded as 123678. Then the code for the word” MANGO” would be
7) If A speaks the truth 80% of the times, B speaks the truth 60% of the times. What is the probability that they tell the truth at the same time
8) Susan can type 10 pages in 5 minutes. Mary can type 5 pages in 10 minutes. Working together, how many pages canthey type in 30 minutes?
9) Six bells commence tolling together and toll at intervals 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 seconds respectively. In 30 minutes how many times they toll together.
10) If the time quantum is too large, Round Robin scheduling degenerates to
(a) Shortest Job First Scheduling
(b) Multilevel Queue Scheduling
(d) None of the above
11) A sorting algorithm which can prove to be a best time algorithm in one case and a worst time algorithm in worst case is
(a) Quick Sort
(b) Heap Sort
(c) Merge Sort
(d) Insert Sort
12) What details should never be found in the top level of a top-down design?
(d) None of the above
13) Banker’s algorithm for resource allocation deals with
(a) Deadlock prevention
(b) Deadlock avoidance
(c) Deadlock recovery
(d) None of these
14) Thrashing can be avoided if
(a) The pages, belonging to the working set of the programs, are in main memory
(b) The speed of CPU is increased
(c) The speed of I/O processor are increased
(d) All of the above
15) A feasibility document should contain all of the following except
(a) Project name
(b) Problem descriptions
(c) Feasible alternative
(d) Data flow diagrams
16) What is the main function of a data link content monitor?
(a) To detect problems in protocols
(b) To determine the type of transmission used in a data link
(c) To determine the type of switching used in a data link
(d) To determine the flow of data
17) Subschema can be used to
(a) Create very different, personalised views of the same data
(b) Present information in different formats
(c) Hide sensitive information by omitting fields from the sub-schema’s description
(d) All of the above
18) In which of the following page replacement policies, Balady’s anomaly occurs?
Directions 19-21: Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete
19) While facts are ________ and data hard to come by, even scientists occasionally throw side the professional pretense of ______ and tear into each other with shameless appeals to authority and arguments that shameless appeals to authority and arguments that are unabashedly ad hominid.
20) This custom seems to have originated _________ and East European country
21) Please distribute these sweets ____________ the children
Directions 22-23: In each of the following questions, a sentence has been given in Active (or passive) voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested select the one which best express the same sentence in Passive (or Active) Voice
22) I saw him conducting the rehearsal.
A) He was seen conducting the rehearsal
B) I saw the rehearsal to be conducted by him
C) He was seen by me to conduct the rehearsal
D) I saw the rehearsal being conducted by him
23) Do you imitate others?
A) Are others imitated by you?
B) Are others being imitated by you?
C) Were others being imitated by you?
D) Have others been imitated by you?
Section-II (Reasoning and Aptitude)
The questions 1-2 are based on the following data 6 people A, B, C, D, E and F sit around a table for dinner. Since A does not like C, he doesn’t sit either opposite or beside C.B and F always like to sit opposite each other
24) If A is beside F then who is are the two neighbours of B?
(a) D and C
(b) E and C
(c) D and E
(d) Either (a) or (b)
25) Complete the sequence A, E ,I ,M ,Q ,U , _ , _
(a) B, F
(b) Y, C
(c) G, I
(d) K, O
26) Ravi’s salary was reduced by 25%.Percentage increase to be effected to bring the salary to the original level is
c) 33 1/3%
27) How long will a train 100m long travelling at 72kmph take to overtake another train 200m long travelling at 54 kmph?
(c) 1 min 15 sec
(d) 55 sec
28) Fresh fruit contains 68% water and dry fruit contains 20% water. How much dry fruit can be obtained from 100 kg of fresh fruits?
A) 32 kg
D) 80 kg
Each post will update shortly without any notice, So follow us Regularly and prepare yourself for Interview. You can also See that, there is a subscribe box in our site. You can Subscribe your Email ID without paying any Cost.