Vodafone Recruitment 2016 Latest Job Opening in Vodafone Group 2016 Tester / Sr. Tester Job Careers in Vodafone 2016.
Vodafone Pune is looking for “Tester / Sr. Tester ” vacancy position for Pune Location.
Company Name : Vodafone Telecommunications company
Location : Pune.
Experience : 2 – 6 years.
Job Role : Tester / Sr. Tester.
Education : Any graduation/post-graduation in Computer Science/Information Technology area.
- Responsible for the production of detailed test plans, test cases and test scripts in the Billing, Online, Mediation, CRM or Middleware domains in a Telco environment.
- Responsible for the production of all testing deliverables and execution of tests to agreed milestones and quality.
- Supports the transition and delivery of new testing services.
- Ensures quality and accuracy of the test deliverables execution and results are maintained through to software release.
- Provide the daily / cycle test plans and activities, monitoring and reporting progress against the plan, providing guidance where required as well as taking any corrective action to ensure the agreed plan is achieved.
- Prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools.
- Produce all testing deliverables in conformance with industry standards.
- Performs knowledge transfer for delivering new Testing Services as part of the service transition plan.
- Responsible for functional duties assigned by the Test Team lead.
- Provide feedback to the Test Team Lead and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the agreed test methodology, milestones and service levels.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc status reports as requested by the Test Team Lead.
- Vodafone India is a 100% subsidiary of Vodafone Group. It commenced operations in 1994 when its predecessor Hutchison Telecom acquired the cellular license for Mumbai. Brand Vodafone was launched in India in September 2007, after Vodafone Plc. acquired a majority stake in Hutchinson Essar in May 2007. From a single operation base with 31 million customers, the company has expanded its operations across the country to cover all 22 telecom circles and service 180 million customers. This journey is a strong testimony of Vodafone’s commitment and success in a highly competitive and price sensitive market.