UBS Recruitment 2016 Latest Job Opening in Union Bank of Switzerland 2016 Application Developer Job Careers in UBS 2016.
UBS Mumbai is looking for “Application Developer ” vacancy position for Mumbai Location.
Company Name : Union Bank of Switzerland
Location : Mumbai
Job Role : Application Developer – C# / .Net
Education : Any Graduate.
- Develop high quality software solutions / components for the Risk platform that conform to architectural standards.
- Manage and ‘own’ significant development tasks end-to-end.
- Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs.
- To manage 5 major applications comprising of Asset Management Risk, Model Risk, Independent Pricing and Valuation, GALM trading and Treasury Risk Control.
- Hands-on development experience using C#/.Net technologies.
- Experience working in teams for development of high-performance, large-scale systems.
- Excellent understanding of Angular JS and database concepts.
- Knowledge about object oriented concepts and design.
- Exposure to the financial services domain – especially Financial Instruments, Model Validation, Pricing (added advantage).
Union Bank of Switzerland UBS AG is a Swiss global financial services company, incorporated in the Canton of Zurich, and co-headquartered in Zurich and Basel. The company provides wealth management, asset management, and investment banking services for private, corporate, and institutional clients worldwide, and is generally considered to be a bulge bracket bank. In Switzerland, these services are also offered to retail clients. The name UBS was originally an abbreviation for the Union Bank of Switzerland, but it ceased to be a representational abbreviation after the bank’s merger with Swiss Bank Corporation in 1998. The company traces its origins to 1856, when the earliest of its predecessor banks was founded.